No Throwing Fish.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This blog's title

Apple changed the name of their ".mac" service to "mobile me." Associated email addresses now end in @me.com rather than @mac.com, so I quickly created the cleverest email address I could muster: "no throwing fish at me, dot com."

I'm often asked how I'll deal with high gas prices.
Gas isn't going to get any cheaper. I might as well take advantage of what I'm sure we will look back on as low gas prices, just as we now see 2004's $2 gas as quite a deal. My car gets something like 25 combined mpg according to the EPA, so it will take about 90 gallons of gas to get from Seattle to Fairbanks. Despite gas costing about $900 round trip, it will be well worth it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home