No Throwing Fish.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Photos

I am no photographer - most of these pictures are just to prove I've been to the places I claim to. With that aside, Photos

OLD STORY: in Chicken, after the 4th of July had begun to wind down, I was reorganizing my car and I hear "AAAAAAUH." I say "how goes, buddy?" and then look over at where the sound has come from - I find a man with his pants around his ankles, urinating. He's not aiming anywhere, just standing there no-handing it. He responds "UUUUUUWH." I say "great, sounds good," climb into my car and lock the doors. I would later hear several more "OAAAAAAAA" noises trailing off into the distance.

2 Comments:

  • I love the new pix! (And the older ones.) Rock on, Eric. Literally and figuratively :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At July 21, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

  • Eric -- Keep it up. It's time to leave town when the urine flows like a waterfall. Live by that. Also cute bird and what's CTHULHU up to?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At July 22, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home