No Throwing Fish.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008


the video
(13 MB)

3 months, 12,000 miles, 9 states, 3 provinces. There are a lot of places I went, a lot of places I didn't go, and a lot of places I'd like to go back to.

I enjoyed north of the border more than south of it. BC, Yukon, and Alaska were very impressive and unique. Not to say places like the Redwoods, California Headlands and Colorado Plateau aren't also cool. In different ways.

It was a great experience, I've learned a lot, have seen many things, finally traveled outside the Pacific time zone, and yet have only covered something like 4% of the world. I hope to take a trip like this again some day, only next time I'll go someplace outside North America.

Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home